Image Map

Thursday 30 January 2014

MOTIVATE |

Ok so is anyone else wanting to lose weight? I know I am I need to set myself an actual dieting plan without just winging it as I am sticking to me weight. I have recently just lost 2stone so I am really happy with that but want to lose more as I want to look good before my holiday and before uni starts as I'll feel better. So does anyone have any little tips for healthy eating loosing weight or anything?

Here's what I do 





















So if you haven't already I would strongly advise you to get this app. "My fintness pal" it's actually a really good app to have it monitors your calorie intake once you upload the meal you've had. It can work out howmuch you should be eating to loose a specific amount of weight! So what are you waiting for, go get the app! 

As I hate the word diet I tend to call mine a change of lifestyle, so I usually eat what I want... well. So I always have Belvita honey and nut biscuits for my breakfast, as they aren't the best but they kinda taste like chocolate chip cookies and fill you up, also they're quick and easy to grab.  After eating these biscuits I would grab a sandwich or cereal and then have my tea. So I would work out how many calories are in the meal to determine what I can have. I don't like these set diet plans where you have to eat salad for tea as it's boring I like to spice it up a bit. I can eat what I want but I choose to say no.




Finally I go to the gym. As my gym was shut down for 3 weeks  I haven't been in a while, also it was christmas so I haven't been in about 5 weeks.  It's terrible I know. But I have just gone back today and I am more determined than ever to loose weight. My gym has recently got renovations and it's so much better as I can charge my iPhone as I am exercising as well as going on the internet on the machines, not sure why you would but hey I have the options. They've got free wifi, so I can easily message my friends without my phone dying. Also loads more new channels for the TV so you can work out and watch. I tend to stick to E4 as it's got the best programmes on during the day. As well as this they're all round a lot more better physically it's enhanced a lot. I used to go to the gym 3/4 times a week but I just don't have the time anymore so I will be going twice a week, which hopefully will pay off.

So let me know if you have any tips or your routine. 

7 comments:

  1. hey, i had problems with weight as well, when i was 17 and just graduated school. I gained about 10 kilos and it was hard to get back into shape at first. however i can say that for me only works healthy eating. i allow myself some little treats, and i also can't live without chocolate- i eat it every day :). but i don't eat any fast-food whatsoever. and i feel healthier and happier. good luck on your journey!

    Sonya

    http://foreverornot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Yeah I am the same I just eat healthier and exercise yeah I have treat day once a week but I think I need to be a bit more stricter as I am sticking to my weight atm, I am a massive fan on crisps they are my enemy thank you! :D x

      Delete
  2. My fitness pal is the best! Although i go through phases with it , of having the motivation to put everything in! Holy hell your gym seems to be high tech - good look with the weight loss

    Kerry xox
    ( Ps I would love it if you could check out my blog! http://dixonkerry-o.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same with you there it's so much effort but it's crazy seeing the calories, when I see that I have had my limit it's easy for me to stop but it's when I've eaten and adding in I cringe hahah and hahah it's not even that high tech but it has gotten it's crazy I enjoy it though thank you! I sure will xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Laura! The beginning is usually the hardest but once you get the hang of this whole lifestyle change, it gets easier :) good luck and hope your gym will payoff! Btw followed you on bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it';s harder because I am restarting but I need to loose this weight for the holiday, nothing worse than feeling big haha thank you! :D xx

      Delete
  4. Aw thank you I will sure do that! x

    ReplyDelete