Image Map

Sunday 12 January 2014

Elf Brushes

    
Hey, I am going to start posting beauty things on my blog as well as photography as I feel really keen towards these beauty blogs and would love to have this aspect on my blog. 


                                                      *Not my photograph

So my friend told me about the make up site E.L.F and I was so intrigued to see as I was told the brushes are really cheap yet good. I've not got round to buying any yet but I thought why not ask you lot if you know anything about them? I am really looking for a good foundation brush, but I need to be realistic as I don't have income at the moment. Can anyone help me or suggest? 

10 comments:

  1. I've always thought the ELF brushes looked really great quality, I know Ruth from @modelrecommends has used them them in several tutorials and they look great quality

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they look so great but I am quite nervous because they can be really cheap? So not sure whether they are the real deal but I will have a look! Thank you :D x

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the follow! I really appreciate it :) Following you back now
    I'm in the same kind of dilemma as you - plus there are so many types and brands of brushes out there it's hard to make a decision! I'm using ecotools which are both great to use and very affordable

    x

    http://fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine hun, Thank you as well!
      I know it's so hard to choice from there are so many! Also so many variates of reviews, I saw this site and it had bobbi brown brush set for £15 I was so confused wasn't sure if it was real or what! I will be sure to check that out thank you!
      x

      Delete
  3. These brushes look amazing!

    Stephy ♥ http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have multiple Elf brushes and they're great for the cost! I recommend the Powder brush for buffing in foundation. Their "foundation brush" is the only brush that I haven't liked- it left my foundation streaky. Hope this helps! x

    http://racheljandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may get one! Thankyou and ooo not feeling streaky foundation, which other brushes do you have? x

      Delete
    2. I have their blush brush, small stippling brush, angled eyeliner brush, and a bunch of the different eyeshadow brushes & like them all! x

      Delete
    3. ooo I want the stippling brush, sounds good x

      Delete