Image Map

Tuesday 21 January 2014

DISNEY | Photoshoot | Part 1


Tinkerbell

This is from my Disney inspired photo shoot. I loved doing this photo shoot as it was so much fun and I just love all things Disney. As my friends also enjoy the concept of dressing up like the magical tales and doing all different make up they loved it.  I have loads of different characters that I used them for, and we made the costume ourself.  As this was my photography work I had to keep it in bounds of my brief which was passions.



10 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award as I love your blog! Just go onto my blog and read through my latest blog post to find out what you have to do!
    Jess xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I have just entered looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the rest of these! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you should be posting another set tomorrow so make sure you keep your eye out! :D x

      Delete
  4. loved it so much, you do look like cute little Tinkerbell!
    http://velvetdivination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It's not me it's my friend but she really does perfect part x

      Delete
  5. Wow this is so pretty and so on point!
    I did some Disney themed photoshoots of my A -Level photography and it was so much fun.
    Thanks for sharing :)


    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      This is what mine was for! Do you have any photographs? I would love to see xx

      Delete