Image Map

Wednesday 15 January 2014

*Double* Liebster Award



Really thankful to be noticed really didn't think I would get nominated especially so soon! I want to give a massive thanks to Nostalgic Cath and reachingforpomegranates, you should check her out!

These are a set of rules to accept the award:

Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
Nominate  other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.


So here we go these are the questions from Nostalgic Cath:

Questions:
1.What is your favourite quote?
This is quite a hard one because I love quotes but I think it would have to be my all time classic which is "Everything happens for a reason" this is my fave as it relates to everyday life. 

2. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I started blogging as I have a blog which is on tumblr and I mentioned it to my friend Charnai, who also happened to have a blog on here. I decided to check her blog out and I loved it and from there I just really wanted one of my own.

3. Would you rather have an endless supply of clothes or makeup?
This is a really hard one as I want both! Thinking about it for 10 minutes I would have to say endless supply of clothes as I think I would get more out of it than Make up, but thinking about it I really just don't know. 

4. What is the one film you can watch over and over?
The Dark Knight, well the whole batman trilogy really if you've not watched them you should definitely go ahead and watch.

5. What makes you happy?
Well this is a vague question but a lot of things make me happy, such as the usual friends, family. I love new purchases they make me happy, what makes me happier is finding a good sale.  Films can make me happy and music. The number one thing that makes me happy I would say is just talking to the people I love.

6.How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself personality wise, bubbly, down to earth, honest, diplomatic and trust worthy  and obviously fabulous and funny. Not to mention the occasional random  craziness and loudness. 
7. Favourite season?
My favourite season would probably have to be winter, because I love snuggling and getting yourself warm. I love curling up in front of the fire and just chilling and everyone is always in a better mood as it's christmas. Who doesn't love christmas?  Also after christmas there's always the sales.

8. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Ohh I like this question, think I would have to have the superpower of invisible as I could sneak around.
9. What makes you laugh the most?
I think what makes me laugh the most is my friends and I will have to say myself because I have no idea why I just think I am funny, I am probably not but got to say I am. Also if you've watch the programme fresh meat, def Jack Whitehall.

10. Who is the one person, you wish you could meet?
The one person I wish I could meet is Christian Bale, but I am quite scared if I met him he wouldn't be what I expected. 





1.
 What type of camera do you use?
Sony A350 and my iPhone 4s
2. 
What is your dream job?
My dream job would be sort of in the advertising area, I would love to make promotional posters for films. Although I would really enjoy being an actor and film editor. 


3. Do you have a piercing? If not, Would you like one and where? Would you like one?
Nope, I use to have my ears pierced but when I was little I hated it so they healed. I really need to get them pierced again but just not brave enough at the moment and need money tbh.


4. What's your favourite song at the moment?
Right in this moment in time I think it would have to be One republic - Secrets it's just cheerful and motivational.
5. Who is your favourite blogger?

My favourite blogger has to be Trends are overrated, she post fabulous post and she so happens to be my little princess.
6. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?

What I enjoy the most about blogging is just really showing my creative side off and getting involved with something and seeing all the different people who interact with my posts, it's something I always look forward to. 
7. Dream fashion event to attend?
I would love to go to London fashion week

8. What's your favourite item of clothing?
At the moment I would have to say baggy t-shirts as they can look stylish and really comfortable


9. Which places are on you travel bucket list?

I would love to travel around america as I haven't been and it definitely  looks fabulous. I would also like to see the northen lights. I think it would be a really special thing to see.

10. What is your favourite comfort food?
Got to be Ben and Jerry's Cookie dough ice cream

11. One thing you can't live without?

I couldn't live without my mum as cheesy as that sounds as I am really close to her and she's just means everything to me :) 



Questions;

1. What is your favourite film and why?
2.  Who's your favourite superhero?
3.  If you could go back in time where and when would you go to?
4.  If you could be anyone in the world who would you be?
5. If you could live anywhere you wanted where would you live?
6. Would you rather have to watch Justin Bieber- Baby on replay  for 24 hours or scratch a wall for 3 hours?
7. Would you rather meet your favourite singer or your favourite actor (Who)?
8.  What alcohol do you drink?
9. What is your favourite type of make up?
10. If you could only wear one style of hair, what would it be?


















4 comments:

  1. Thankyou for nominating me:) I was just about to press post before I saw your nomination so added in your questions too:) heres the blogpost!
    Love kieren x
    http://fairydalesx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/two-liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries I enjoy your blog! Oh gosh really how strange! Woo :D I shall take a look now x

      Delete
  2. thanks!

    I have posted my reply to your questions here -
    http://honeybeebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/double-liebster-award.html

    love,
    honey bee
    x

    ReplyDelete