Image Map

Friday 24 January 2014

Stippling brush | Real Techniques

  So the other week I was asking people on their views on make up brushes, and I decided to give the real techniques stippling brush a go as I heard some mixed reviews, but I really like their blusher/powder brush.
 So with the real technique stippling brush I think it works really well and everything, I have heard it falls out after you wash it as I've only used it twice I haven't washed it yet but hopefully it doesn't fall apart as that will be depression. I think it gives a clear evenly blended soft look across your face. I think the most annoying thing is that it obviously takes time to stipple across your face and one or two hairs stick to your face and it gets really annoying to get them off.



Personally so far I really like this brush as it gives a really good finish and makes me feel so much more confident with my skin as it looks really smooth and an even look. If anyone is thinking of buying the brush I would recommend you to! I can't guarantee about the brush falling to bits after washing as I have tried this yet.

Real techniques stippling brush - £11.99






There's my make up just before my show (I used the stippling brush) Sorry that it's not high quality as I didn't bring my camera to the show. 

7 comments:

  1. I'd like to try these brush soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've washed mine a good 10 times now and mine still looks brand new!
    I love using powder and liquid products with this brush, amazing!

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good then! :-) how do you wash your brushes? x

      Delete
  3. Hey,
    Thanks for the follow of my blog – sarahsstyle04.blogspot.com
    However recently I changed my blog url and because of this I have lost all my followers. My new url is now on my profile which you are still following on bloglovin’ is
    http://sarahs--style.blogspot.co.uk/
    I would really love it if you could follow the blog!

    Thanks a lot!
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jelly! you look flawless x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete