Image Map

Sunday 26 January 2014

DISNEY | Photoshoot | Part 3



Snow White

As you can probably guess this is my snow white shoot, I did two shoots for snow white, as I felt it was a really simplistic fairytale to show off through photography.  I feel like this second shoot is the best as it's got this eerie atmosphere about it and the colours are so vibrant yet still making the eerie atmosphere that it needs.  Yet again this is the model I used Kaitlin.  I loved editing this shoot as it was so simple yet effective. 












Here is a photograph from the first snow white shoot, as you can see it's no where near a clear message that it's snow white and there's not a lot of moor or atmosphere in the photograph, it looks like a girl lost in the woods rather than a Disney shoot.  If you haven't already seen Part one Disney photoshoot click Here. If you haven't seen Part two click Here.  Also if you're wanting to join in my giveaway make sure to check this out here



If you would like to see any more Characters or anymore from the scene's already shown feel free to ask!

12 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful! You have a real talent :)
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's really kind of you thank you! :D x

      Delete
  2. Great shots, I love your disney series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning pictures! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's not me it's my friend but she does! :D x

      Delete
  5. Loving the close up from the side with the apple!

    www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! <3

    http://everydayismagic.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete