Image Map

Tuesday 28 January 2014

MAKE UP | Before & After

   


 BEFORE





                             

                                                                                 AFTER














So as you can see here, I've done a before and after photograph of my make up. I am not sure if you can see the massive amounts of difference the make up makes especially the foundation as I have lots of blemish's and spots. (horrible skin)
I also look really really pal on the left hand side photograph, and you can see how my foundation blends my skin tone and pops my features, rather than hide them away. I really do enjoy red lipstick as I feel like even if you can't be bothered going all out on your make up it looks like you have. It either makes you look classy or fierce.

If you would like to see what I normally use for my everyday make up look just click here.


LAST CHANCE TO ENTER MY GIVE-AWAY ENDS TOMORROW HERE

8 comments: