Image Map

Thursday 20 February 2014

Dresses | Part two

Ok so a made a post the other day about wedding/bridesmaid dress shopping. So we decided to go to Blackpool (god knows why) but apparently they have more evening dress shops, not that we so many of them. Anyway in turned out to be a successful shop, as we managed to get our dresses, so it's all sorted for November!  I know how long it is away it's crazy, but I bought the dress size a smaller one than I normally would as I plan to loose weight by then.


 

So as you may remember it's a black and white wedding theme, how perfect our these dresses for it! Firstly I would like to apologise for what ever face I thought it was ok to pull whilst taking the photographs, also that they're so close and people lurking as we were in the changing rooms and it wasn't the biggest. Anyway hope you enjoy the dress. 

4 comments:

  1. That dress looks really pretty on you! xx

    http://catcherintherhirhi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty dress and you look great hun.

    I've just found your blog, I'm your newest bloglovin follower!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much!
      A that's great, I shall follow you back
      x

      Delete